These new abilities are available on many browsers. In order to see these effects, you must use a modern browser. Luckily, most current browsers support most of these new features.
- The web fonts are not graphics but downloadable fonts for use in web pages. Here there are four examples but there are now very many and most work in all browsers. They can be set to any size because they are 'outline' faces. They are excellent for headings and special effects because they download faster than graphics.
- The drop shadows behind the green, round-end headings are generated by code they are not graphics. They are completely customizable.
- The round ends of the headings are created with code. They are not graphics. They are completely customizable.
- The textured backgrounds are just repeated images.
- Bullet points can be. replaced with a custom image.
- The subtle shadow behind the text in the green headings is also code-generated.
- Drop shadows can be added to any item with coding — paragraphs, images, videos etc.
Much more can be done with new techniques: transparency, rotation, shadows, multiple backgrounds, better forms, sound, video, animation.
This is Diavlo- light
This is Diavlo- book
This is Diavlo- medium
This is Diavlo- bold
This is Diavlo- black
This is Grunge Serafia- regular
This is Fortin- regular
This is Fortin - italic
This is Fortin - bold
This is Fortin - small caps
This is Chemist- regular
This is Chemist - rough
Buttons can be styled in many ways: